On this page, I will be tracking my FI Ratio and monthly passive income from investments and compare it with my current average monthly expenses. I’m hoping that this will help me to be constantly updated in regards to how my one million goal and financial freedom goes by, and take future investing or life decisions accordingly, if possible.
I will be tracking my journey towards financial freedom from two different perspectives.
- Taking my Net Worth into account – For that, I will use the CashFlow Cop FI Score Test (FIST) calculator. Same as my Net Worth, it will be updated once per quarter. I already spend some time on my investment tracker spreadsheet, so using this calculator will save me some of it, making my journey less time-consuming.
- Comparing my average monthly expenses with my current passive income level out of my active investment portfolio, the one I am aiming to raise up to a million, hopefully before I pass away! My main streams of passive income derived from stock dividends, interest from bonds, rental properties (property crowdfunding) and interests from P2P/
Monthly Passive Income
- Passive income in 2018: 1715 €
- Passive income so far in 2019: 1583 €
Total monthly passive income
Passive Income by Asset Comparision
FI Ratio (based on Net Worth)
- Last update: 14/04/2019 (updated quaterly)
- Fi score: 531
- Years to FI: 8.69
FI Ratio (based on current passive income)
- Average monthly expenses: 1200 €
- Average savings ratio (since blog starting date): 34%
- Current monthly passive income: 451€
- FI ratio = (Monthly PI / A. Monthly expenses) *100 = (359/1200)*100 = 37%
Finally, how are other EU FI-bloggers doing?
MY PROGRESS TOWARDS ONE MILLION
THE DONATION MILESTONE
"Being financially competitive can literally derail you from the goals you have set for yourself. It causes many people who are currently struggling in their personal financial journey to blame others for the hurdles they must overcome"