On this page, I will be tracking my FI Ratio and monthly passive income from investments and compare it with my current average monthly expenses. I’m hoping that this will help me to be constantly updated in regard to how my one million goal and financial freedom goes by, and take future investing or life decisions accordingly, if possible.
I will be tracking my journey towards financial freedom from two different perspectives.
- Taking my Net Worth into account – For that, I will use the CashFlow Cop FI Score Test (FIST) calculator. Same as my Net Worth, it will be updated sporadically. I already spend some time on my investment tracker spreadsheet, so using this calculator will save me some of it, making my journey less time-consuming.
- Comparing my average monthly expenses with my current passive income level out of my active investment portfolio, the one I am aiming to raise up to a million, hopefully before I pass away! My main streams of passive income derived from stock dividends, interest from bonds, rental properties (property crowdfunding) and interests from P2P/B lending.
Update (06/2020): I no longer pay that much attention to increasing my passive income stream. Most of my monthly portfolio contributions go to a Vanguard All-World ETF Accumulator. This reinvests any passive income automatically for me, so that won’t be shown on the chats down below.
Monthly Passive Income
- Passive income in 2018: €1,715
- Passive income in 2019: €5,269.1
- Passive income in 2020 (Envestio and Grupeer losses are not counted in): €3,879
- Passive income so far in 2021: €6,148
FI Ratio (based on Net Worth)
- Last update: 21/07/2019
- FI ratio: 44% (42% before)
- FI score: 512 (531 before)
- Years to FI: 8.58 (8.69 before)
FI Ratio (based on monthly passive income)
Finally, how are other EU FI-bloggers doing?
Originally created by Eelis – The Weathy Finn